In response to the “talk about”
2. Talk about your first kiss:
A: Honestly, my first kiss was in Kindergarten. It was awful, sloppy, and like everything else that happened when I was six, completely forgettable. So let’s talk about my favorite kiss, which happened at my Junior prom. My girlfriend and I were sitting there, and I had been waiting at this point for like 2 months: I wanted that kiss to be perfect. And it was. I swear the rest of the world disappeared and it was just me and her. Probably top ten moment of my life so far.
6. Talk about the worst birthday you’ve had:
A: By far my worst birthday was my 18th. I had traveled about 4 hours to visit a cello professor who I was thinking about studying with for my undergrad. My girlfriend of about 8 months forgot to call me, text me, or in any way shape or form acknowledge that it was my birthday. She didn’t call me until Sunday (my birthday being on Friday) to ask me about the party we were having that day, and she didn’t wish me happy birthday till later that day.
9. Talk about little things on your body that you like the most:
A: I like my eyes, they change color and sometimes they are a really brilliant shade of grey-blue. I also like my beard. It makes me feel manly.
So does the forest of hair growing from my chest, but I don’t think that goes over as well with the ladies (ladies? yay? nay?)
18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school:
A: well, this one time I wrote aloha on the bathroom door in sharpie. And the principal went all CIA detective on me and made me write it out and did an analysis of my handwriting. Then I had to scrub the bathroom wall. That was the same year I called my teacher Mom and bawled for like an hour and got in trouble for reading through her lectures.
I wanna know what people assume about me because of my tumblr.
Put an assumption in my ask. I’ll confirm or dispute it. I’m not gonna be mean or anything, I’m just very interested. You can go anon if you want.
i want people to know i’m struggling but i don’t want people to know i’m struggling do you see my problem
Omfg "talk about" is a lot cuter than ask me
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.